Tanamera Tropical Lulur Scrub (6 x 20gm)
Rice, Glutinous rice, Black
Glutinous rice, Turmeric,
Javanese Turmeric, Cinnamon,
Vertiver, Lime leaf, Pandan leaf
* Highly anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and
* Helps to exfoliate the skin and leave
a soft and supple feeling.
Preparation & Application
1. Mix 80g (5 tbsp) of scrub powder with 10ml of Virgin
Coconut oil. Than add in 200ml (20 tbsp) of
Rose/Lemongrass Water distillate until you get a smooth
* For Desiccated Coconut Body Polish use 150 grams (13
tbsp) of powder with 200 ml (20 tbsp) of water.
2. Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on guest’s whole body and
cover with a sheet/towel. Avoid from applying on nails.
* Best to divide into few areas example; back side (lower
limbs – upper body) and front side (lower limbs – upper
limbs – abdomen).
3. Compress sheet on the body to remove excess moisture.
Uncover the sheet and start to scrub with hands with an
effleurage movement. Only expose part that you want to
* If the scrub has dried in certain areas, wet your hands and
4. Wipe excess scrub with moistened mitten/towel. Continue
with body wrap