Himalayan Rock salt, Grape seed oil, Sunflower oil, Jojoba oil, Wheat germ oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Lavender oil, Lemongrass oil, Ginger oil, Lemon oil, Ascorbic acid, Sorbitan Trioleate, Trocopherol
* Formulated to smoothen, soften and moisturize the skin.
*Improves blood circulation and reduce muscular aches.
Instructions for use
1. Scoop 80 grams of scrub (2 tbsp of paste) into a bowl. Make sure that the oil and salt/sugar is properly mixed.
2. Wet the skin by spraying warm water on the skin using a spray bottle. Apply scrub and start scrubbing in parts. Only expose parts that you want to scrub.
3. The salt/sugar will dissolve as you scrub providing that the skin is kept wet. You can do this by continuously spraying water on the skin.
* It is advisable to avoid areas with open wound since the salt can sting.
4. Rinse off excess scrub, than pat dry with dry towel.