Tanamera Hibiscus Facial Mask (4 x 10 gm)
Kaolin clay, Tapioca flour,
Honey powder, Hibiscus
powder, Roselle powder, Egg
white, Virgin Coconut oil
a. Helps to remove and reduce pore clogging,
thus improving the general look and
condition of skin.
b. Stimulates blood circulation, ideal for
counteracting the effects of air pollutants and
and restore normal balance.
c. Roselle helps to reduce irritation and promotes
growth of skin cell.
Preparation & Application
1. Mix 5g (3 tsp) of facial mask powder with 20ml (2 tbsp) of Rose
Water distillate until you get a smooth paste.
2. Apply a thin layer of mask paste on guest’s face and décolleté
with upward strokes, preferably with a fan shaped brush. Avoid
eyes and lip area.
3. Moistened a facial cotton with Rose Water Distillate and cover
the eyes. Leave the mask to dry for 20 minutes.
4. Once dry, use the Remineralizing Aqueous Facial Mist to soften
soften the mask.
5. Wipe mask off with a damp sponge or towel. Give extra attention
to around eyebrows and hairline.